Listen, improve, repeat. Check out our latest features, updates and more.
Release Date - 27 April 2022
Version: Web 2.7.12
Deleting Completed Forms
- You asked we listened; administrators can now remove completed forms from your accounts via the web portal.
- When logged in as a web Administrator select a completed form you want to remove and select the trash can icon to remove.
- Once deleted the forms cannot be retrieved so be sure before you delete them!
- Note that statistics, staff induction dates and equipment maintenance dates that were derived when the form was first completed may be incorrect if you delete a completed form.
- We’ve made some enhancements to our sensors and hardware so now any archived sensor data is still easily accessible from your Sensor Dashboard.
- Group administrators can now create other admins who see a subset of the group's organisations. This is useful if you have regional or sector-specific managers who only need to focus on a filtered view of activity.
- Your Group Dashboard has been enhanced so that the Group Form Statistics tab lets you choose to view progress for weekly and monthly scheduled forms, as well as the daily scheduled forms are shown previously. You can now also choose to exclude/include Organisation/Site-specific Forms in the table.
Under The Hood
- Sped up the loading and saving of Resources, Reporting and saving Form Templates
- We’ve optimised the web portal filtering and search to search across more fields
This newest release has a lot of small improvements in performance and stability:
- We've made some privacy improvements to Corrective Actions so they're only viewable on mobile by the manager or the assignee.
- You and your team can now access Saved Forms from the past 12 months, not just the last 30 days.
- Fixed an underlying issue that was sometimes causing users to get an unhelpful white screen on app launch.
- Performance improvements to loading forms, and large lists of equipment or users.
- Heaps of bug fixes!
All-New Billing & Payments Portal
We've partnered with Stripe to bring you a whole new billing and payments portal that is accessible from right inside of Safe Food Pro all with the added security provided by Stripe's world-class payments platform.
Safe Food Pro Goes Global
We've launched Safe Food Pro globally, and we're bringing with it a host of enhancements and language and region support:
- Full international timezone support
- Language and region updates
- New onboarding experience
Corrective Actions Enhancements
You can now see when and by whom a Corrective Action was actioned or updated. Great for seeing when a Corrective Action was started or who set it to 'Done'.
This will only show on the web for now, with updates to the mobile coming soon.
Under The Hood
- We’ve improved how the Dashboard statistics are calculated so you can be sure they’re correct, no matter which region you’re in.
- The Sign In experience has been improved for users who have multi-account logins, selecting different accounts is now clearer and any issues you might have seen here have been ironed out.
- We’ve also had the exterminators in and knocked off some bugs and spent some time oiling the cogs to help give you some great performance improvements!