Here’s How We're Making Food Safety Paperless
Throw out that old council booklet. Now you can access your records digitally, anytime, anywhere.
Forget printing, scanning, driving to different sites to check on staff, filing paperwork, searching for old files, and stressing when your verification is coming up. Safe Food Pro takes all of that paperwork and puts it in the palm of your hand.
With our custom form builder you can access a range of forms, checklists and audits predesigned for your specific Food Control Plan, or quickly build your own with our drag-and-drop form builder.
Then, access any of the forms you need right there on your phone. Send corrective actions to your team, assign training materials, attach evidence, store important records, and keep track of all food deliveries, equipment maintenance and fridge/freezer temperatures all in the same place.
Key Features Designed For Simpler Food Safety
Start Using Safe Food Pro For Free
Frequently Asked Questions
A food control plan (FCP) sets out the procedures a business making or selling food needs to do to make sure their food is safe. It is used to identify risks and show that they are being managed effectively. It means customers will know the food is safe – and an FCP is a crucial part of creating a successful food business.
Safe Food Pro is a digital Food Safety Program (FSP) solution.
It comprises of 2 parts:
- A mobile app (iOS & Android) which is used to record food safety information.
- A web-based ‘Administration’ console. This is used for managing your Food Safety Program and viewing reports.
Safe Food Pro can be used by any food business which is required under Australian law to comply with Food Safety Legislation.
We have over 800 users across Australia and New Zealand currently from a range of food operations:
- Retirement homes & aged care facilities
- Early childhood education
- Save time and money by spending less time managing your food safety.
- Accurate and up to date food safety records.
- Smoother, quicker audits.
- Less chance of a bad food grade.
- The ability to do an Online Food safety Check
- As an owner or manager get real-time visibility across your business.
- Track staff training
- Manage equipment
- Create your own business processes
- Get full traceability of what is happening inside your food safety system.
We have endeavoured to make Safe Food Pro accessible to all food businesses big or small.
Our pricing plans are not only simple, but they are also transparent. No hidden costs, set-up fees, or contracts.
If you are a large operator with multiple sites we can also offer special pricing on request.
Please visit our pricing page for more information.
Getting started is easy! You can do one of the following:
You can jump in and do a free 14 day trial. Our Food Control Plan set-up wizard guides you through a number of easy to answer questions about your food business. This usually takes around 15 minutes to complete. Don’t worry if you don’t have all the information to hand as you can re-run the ‘wizard’ at any time. Once the wizard is completed, this becomes your food safety program (FSP). The trial allows you to try Safe Food Pro in your business. The trial version has all the software features apart from ‘Reports’.
You can also request a free online demonstration. Our online demos are done one on one using Zoom. When you request a ‘demo’ one of our friendly staff will be in touch and will set-up a time of your choosing to have a 15 minute run through the software. This option is great if like many of us you are not a ‘tech-geek’. It gives you a chance to get immediate answers to all your questions and see the software in action.
Once you are happy ‘it does what it says on the box’, its time to choose a payment plan and enter your credit card details. Remember there are no set-up costs, contracts, or hidden costs.
You can pay monthly or annually. Our annual plan does commit you for a year as you are paying upfront, but you will get a substantial discount. Check-out our pricing plans for details.
We are extremely proud of our support team. They are responsive, friendly, and are a key part of our success. With a 100% approval rating, what else is there to say.
Support can we accessed in the following ways:
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can visit our knowledge base at https://support.safefoodpro.com. Our knowledge base contains a wealth of common questions and issues as well as videos and ‘how-to’ articles.
- We also have a ‘help bot’ in the administration console. You will find it on the bottom right-hand side.
Our blog also contains ‘Release Notes’ which tell you about our new features.